Established in 1962, the Gulgong Pioneers Museum is home to one of the finest collections of Australiana in the country.
Located in the old Times Bakery and Produce Store in the heart of historic Gulgong, this award winning museum houses numerous interesting displays within its historical buildings:
- – Domestic Tools and Utensils
- – The Old Time Print Shop with operating historic printing machines
- – Farm and mining equipment
- – Horse drawn vehicles
- – Early Photographs
- – Aboriginal and geological artefacts
- – Period Clothing
- – Buildings dating back to Gulgong’s heyday during the turbulent gold rush days of the 1870’s
To fully appreciate these displays you need to allow yourself plenty of time to stroll through this unique museum environment.
Group bookings welcome, wheelchair access and easy bus/caravan parking.
- Front museum photo taken by Nomad Tales.